The following types of information may be collected by Fitnift:
Information provided to Fitnift
- By providing information, such as Name, Address, Phone Number, etc., visitors and users acknowledge that Fitnift may collect this information
- Other information provided, including reviews and ratings, will also be collected by Fitnift
Information Collected Automatically
- Activity on Fitnift, such as page views and clicks, are collected automatically
- Other information will be collected, such as device ID’s, connection information, referral URL’s, ad data, and IP addresses
Information from your Social Networking Account
- Fitnift will obtain information from your social networking account should you choose to connect with one or more social networking accounts
- Contacts, images, posts, and location are some examples of information that Fitnift will collect, but not necessarily disclose, when you connect via a social networking account
Fitnift will use your personal and non-personal information to monitor, analyse, enhance, and personalize the website. Your information will only be used for purposes that ultimately benefit users of Fitnift. Some examples of information use follow:
- Determining your geographic location to provide information about subscription services in your area
- Sending you emails and notifications to keep you up-to-date with the most recent news and offerings from Fitnift and its providers, changes occurring on the Fitnift website, and any payment or request confirmations for activity on Fitnift. To achieve this, you are subscribed to the Fitnift email campaign. You can unsubscribe from this campaign whenever you wish with no penalty. If you do unsubscribe from our campaign, you will still receive emails for user activity on Fitnift, including payments and confirmations.
- Personalizing your Fitnift experience in regards to sales and providers that best fit your interests and location
- Improving the website aesthetically and functionally to allow for a more fluid, valuable, and enjoyable experience for users, guests, and providers
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Fitnift may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Fitnift will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the Internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Third Party Websites
This website contains links to other websites; Fitnift is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.